3-1/2in Square Ruler - CGR3
* Easy to read black and white markings are printed in 1in grids marked in 1/8in and 1/4in increments.
* Use the black numbers printed on white dots and the 1/4in grip sides to cut whole inches.
* Use the Turn-a-Round feature to cut 1/2in increments by following the white numbers on black dots and 1/2in grip sides.
* The 1/4in dashed lines that are printed on two adjoining sides, aid in trimming seam allowances.
* White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the square to show the center of the ruler. Use these lines to square up blocks based on four-patches, embroidered, and appliques blocks.
* A 45 degree diagonal line makes trimming half-square triangle blocks easy and accurate.
* The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
Total Size 3-1/2in x 3-1/2in
Free Sameday Pickup Available
Order by 1:00p, Mon-Sat
Have questions? Get in touch now